Varastotilanne ja saapuvat
The ABSIMA 1/24 Scale RTR Mini Crawler brings unmatched performance to the Micro Scale world with a host of details including a chassis mounted servo, waterproof electronics, lithium battery and a 2.4GHz remote control.
The vehicle features a unique transmission designed to produce incredible torque at low speeds to deliver a controlled crawling experience.
Despite its compact size, this is a rugged off-road vehicle with features normally only found on much larger vehicles. A multilink chassis, fully locked differentials, telescopic driveshafts, a 3-stage high-performance transmission and, of course, 4WD all-wheel drive ensure top performance.
The wheels have an internal beadlock design with tires made of a super-soft rubber compound for excellent grip. Spring shocks allow for ultra-articulated performance, while the anodized aluminum chassis frame maintains chassis rigidity. Add to this a "Drag/Mountain Brake" to easily stop even on the steepest slopes.
The waterproof (PPX4) 2-in-1 speed controller/receiver unit is powered by a 360mAh LiPo battery that provides up to 45 minutes of runtime on a single charge. The battery is charged by a special USB charging cable. The charging time is about 30 minutes.
But this little one offers more than just power. This mini crawler offers a great scale appearance while being an ideal base to make personalized adjustments. Whether you want to crawl indoors, outdoors, or just want to own a scale micro-size RC car, this vehicle offers it all on a powerful, affordable, and upgradeable platform with the power needed to tackle the track.
There are several tuning parts available for customization - for example, HD steel driveshafts with chrome finish which are very heavy and sturdy for better traction due to their low center of gravity. Also available are aluminum shock absorbers, special weights for the wheels and also unpainted bodies for your own design ideas.
- Scale 1:24
- 4WD (all-wheel drive)
- 2.4GHz remote control system (digital, proportional)
- Aluminum anodized ladder frame chassis
- "High Torque" gearbox, reduction 104:1
- 88T / 030 brushed motor
- 2-in-1 speed controller/receiver unit
- Chassis-mounted servo (waterproof)
- Fully locked differentials (front & rear)
- Telescopic UJ driveshafts
- Detailed Lexan body with add-on parts and spare wheel
- LED lighting (front & rear)
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers
- Tires made of super soft rubber compound with aggressive tread pattern
- Wheels with internal beadlock design
- Waterproof electronics
- Driving time: approx. 45 minutes
- Speed controller 2-in-1 ESC/RX unit, PPX4, 10A/50A
- Remote control: 2.4GHz, 4-channel
- Steering servo: 1kg actuating force, waterproof
- Motor: 030 / 88T
- Gear ratio: 104:1
- Battery: LiPo 7.4V/2S 360mAh
- Battery connector system: Molex 2-pin
- Charger: USB fast charger (7.4V; 1000mAh)
- Wheelbase: 121mm
- Ground clearance: 25mm
- Track width v/h: 100mm
- Length: 215mm
- Height: 106mm
- Width: 104mm
- Weight: approx. 250g
- Wheels: 18x45mm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- 1* 1/24 RTR Mini Crawler
- 1* 2.4GHz Transmitter Unit
- 1* LiPo Battery 7.4V/360mAh
- 1* USB Charging Cable
- 1* Sticker Sheet
- 1* Manual (DE/EN/FR)
- 1* Mini Tool Sset
- 4* AAA Batteries for Transmitter Unit
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 250 x 265 x 165 mm.
, SisäkäyttöönAkku ja laturiLiPo Akulla ja laturillaKokoluokka1/24Vetotapa4WD
Paino1,09 kg(Sisältää mahdollisen myyntipakkauksen painon)