Varastotilanne ja saapuvat
Our 1:18 PRO crawler version can do more than some of its big brothers. Especially with the "Performance Upgrade" like portal axles front and rear, metal gears made of tool steel, 1.2" tires and a modified drive ratio for even more torque it becomes a real crawler fun machine.
You do not need much space and the "Playground" is built quickly. For example, simply throw a few cushions on the ground and the fun can begin! The proportional radio remote control makes the finest driving maneuvers possible and control the little crawler over even the most complicated-looking obstacles.
- Portal axles front and rear
- Metal gears on front and rear axles
- 2.4GHz transmitter/receiver unit
- Fully functional lighting system operated by transmitter
- Oversize 1.2" AT tires with internal bead lock system
- Chassis mounted 1kg steering servo with panhard bar
- PPX4 water resistant electronics
- Metal chassis frame
- Painted 1.2mm Lexan body
- Tight turning circle of 80cm
- Driving time of up to 45 minutes
- Steering angle of up to 45°
- Ultimate ground clearance due to portal axles and 1.2" wheels
Due to its design, the "Trail Hunter" chassis has probably the highest ground clearance currently available on the market.
Battery box and on-switch are located on the loading area. Thus, no disassembly of the body is necessary in daily use.
The operation of the standard lighting front and rear consisting of low beam and taillight is done directly on the transmitter by (repeated) actuation of the 3rd channel.
Newly developed portal axle with new drive ratio. This realizes a buttery smooth response at low speed and even more torque. With the new axle, up to 45° steering angle is also achieved. The gears in the axles are made of tool steel. CVD drive shafts are installed on the front axle.
New super soft 1.2" "All Terrain" wheels with internal bead lock design.
Simple, well-balanced and easily accessible chassis layout with high-performance drivetrain.
- Scale: 1:18
- 4WD (all-wheel drive)
- 2.4GHz remote control system
- High Torque gearbox, reduction ratio 104:1
- 55T / 030 Brushed Motor
- Differentials fully locked (front & rear)
- Telescopic UJ cardan shafts
- Metal chassis frame
- Drag/Mountain Brake (prevents rolling on hills)
- Digital Proportional Control for sensitive driving maneuvers
- Fully functional LED lighting
- Scale body with lots of attachments
- Bead lock rims with super soft AT tires
- Waterproof 1kg mini steering servo
- 2-in-1 speed controller/receiver unit
- Driving time: approx. 45 minutes
- Speed controller: 2-in-1 ESC/RX unit, PPX4, 10A/50A
- Remote control: 2.4GHz, 4-channel
- Steering servo: 1kg actuating force, waterproof
- Motor: 030 / 55T
- Gear ratio: 104:1
- Battery: LiPo 7.4V/2S 600mAh
- Battery connector system: Molex 2-pin
- Wheelbase: 158,5mm
- Ground clearance: 43,7mm
- Track width: 110mm
- Length: 241mm
- Width: 125mm
- Height: 130.8mm
- Weight: 400g
- Wheels: 19.5x58mm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- 1* Mini PRO Crawler
- 1* 2.4GHz transmitter unit
- 1* LiPo battery 7.4V 600mAh
- 1* USB charging cable
- 1* Sticker sheet
- 1* Manual DE/EN/FR
- 1* Mini tool kit
- 4* AAA batteries for transmitter
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 240 x 200 x 440 mm.
, SisäkäyttöönAkku ja laturiLiPo Akulla ja laturillaKokoluokka1/18Vetotapa4WD
Paino3 kg(Sisältää mahdollisen myyntipakkauksen painon)